- Permanent, Full-Time role
- Grade: Senior Consultant
- Salary: £55k - £70k per annum
Direct applicants only, no agencies please as we have preferred suppliers already.
Spike are retail technology experts delivering end-to-end, go-live confidence for the biggest retail brands. Learn more about us here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Spike at a time when we are growing our Automation practice.
We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineers to join us working across our growing client portfolio on different projects using a wide variety of test automation solutions, technologies, and tools. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Test Automation across different clients and applications, the ability to work in complex and challenging environments, and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Identify and recommend the automated testing processes and tools
- Define automated testing solutions for a wide range of technologies used on our various client engagements
- Create the Test Automation frameworks
- Develop the automated test suite
- Lead, guide, train, and mentor other Spike consultants on the project
- Proven experience in defining and developing test automation strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects
- Exposure to web and API test automation tools and engineering approaches including CI/CD
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
- BDD experience with exposure to either Cucumber/Specflow or Gherkin
- Previous experience working in the retail industry (optional)
What we offer:
- Personal relationships - We know each other as individuals with social meet ups at least quarterly and a Director open door policy
- Technical consultancy - Challenging technical work with varied projects/clients and internal knowledge management forums
- True flexibility - Remote first approach delivering as teams for clients with expenses paid if needed to travel away from home
- Shared purpose - Owned by practicing consultants with a hand-picked client base in line with Spike principles
- Genuine support – Career coach assigned on joining with career chats when you want them
As well as:
- Competitive pay packages
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days + statutory public holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension with auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 1 month
Spike is an equal opportunities employer