- Permanent, Full-Time role
- Grade: Principal Consultant
- Salary: £70k - £95k per annum
Direct applicants only, no agencies please as we have preferred suppliers already.
Spike are retail technology experts delivering end-to-end, go-live confidence for the biggest retail brands. Learn more about us here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Spike at a time when we are growing our Quality Management practice.
We are looking for Programme Test Managers to join our existing team, focusing on running complex software testing programmes across multiple test work streams. You will be adept at defining and implementing programme/enterprise testing strategies, roadmaps, tools, framework & approach across our growing client portfolio. You could be working across many different projects using a wide variety of technologies, and tools. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of real retail/ecommerce experience across many different client engagements and the ability to work in complex and challenging environments, with strong stakeholder management skills. You should have the ability to drive testing across both functional and non-functional test workstreams.
- Working inside our managed services for key clients
- Defining enterprise/programme-level test strategy, process, techniques, organisation, tools, infrastructure, environments and data across a variety of delivery and technology landscapes and methodologies, whilst ensuring an equal balance between both delivery and commercial aspects
- Delivering large test programmes across multiple workstreams, vendors and delivery methodologies
- Determining & documenting detailed test estimates and strategies to allow the Spike sales team to produce the necessary proposals and delivery plans
- Supporting the Spike sales team in the pre-sales process
- Assisting the marketing team to develop marketing materials and position strategies for our services and solutions in conjunction with the Spike marketing message framework
- Conduct regular project visits and reviews to support Spike delivery assurance
- Leading, guiding, training, and mentoring Spike consultants across our projects
- Proven experience in defining and implementing enterprise/programme-level test strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects
- Collaborate with and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders, resources and teams
- Ability to interface with C level and senior stakeholders
- Modern Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
- Understand evolving technology and test techniques, technologies and tooling
- Previous experience working in the retail industry (optional)
What we offer:
- Personal relationships - We know each other as individuals with social meet ups at least quarterly and a Director open door policy
- Technical consultancy - Challenging technical work with varied projects/clients and internal knowledge management forums
- True flexibility - Remote first approach delivering as teams for clients with expenses paid if needed to travel away from home
- Shared purpose - Owned by practicing consultants with a hand-picked client base in line with Spike principles
- Genuine support – Career coach assigned on joining with career chats when you want them
As well as:
- Competitive pay packages
- Annual leave entitlement of 25 days + statutory public holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension with auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 1 month
Spike is an equal opportunities employer