Direct applicants with unrestricted UK right to work only, no agencies. Role is permanent but associate/contract may be considered for specific engagements.
Spike95 is a technical testing consultancy founded in 2015 on the premise of being a company that organisations can count on to accelerate the delivery of their software and never compromise on quality or performance.
Our senior team bring years of technical experience honed in major UK software testing consultancies. They have forged a strong network and gained hands-on experience across multiple industries in some extremely challenging technical projects, notably in retail, finance, and technology companies either directly working for the end client or as part of a multi-supplier team. Learn more about us here – www.spike95.co.uk
We are looking for a Programme Test Manager to join our existing team, focusing on defining and implementing programme level strategies, roadmaps, tools, framework & approach across our growing client portfolio. You will be working across many different projects using a wide variety of technologies, and tools. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of real retail/ecommerce experience across many different client engagement and the ability to work in complex and challenging environments, with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Own and manage the programme level test strategies
- Identify and recommend the testing processes and tools
- Defining test strategy, process, techniques, organisation, tools, infrastructure, environments and data across a variety of delivery and technology landscapes and methodologies, whilst ensuring an equal balance between both delivery and commercial aspects
- Delivering large test programmes across multiple workstreams, vendors and delivery methodologies
- Determine & document detailed test estimates and strategies to allow the Spike95 sales team to produce the necessary proposals and delivery plans
- Supporting the Spike95 sales team in the pre-sales process
- Assisting the marketing team to develop marketing materials and position strategies for our services and solutions in conjunction with the Spike95 marketing message framework
- Conduct regular project visits and reviews to support Spike95 delivery assurance
- Lead, guide, train, and mentor Spike95 consultants across our projects
- Proven experience in defining and developing test strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects
- Collaborate with and influence technical and non-technical stakeholders, resources and teams
- Ability to work at senior/strategic and lower level process/technical levels
- Previous experience working in the finance or retail industry
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
- Understand evolving technology and test techniques, technologies and tooling
Start Date ASAP
Rate £80k - £85k per annum