Direct applicants with unrestricted UK right to work only, no agencies. Role is permanent but a fixed term contract or pure contract may be considered for specific engagements.
Spike95 is a technical testing consultancy founded in 2015 on the premise of being a company that organisations can count on to accelerate the delivery of their software and never compromise on quality or performance.
Our senior team bring years of technical experience honed in major UK software testing consultancies. They have forged a strong network and gained hands-on experience across multiple industries in some extremely challenging technical projects, notably in retail, finance, and technology companies either directly working for the end client or as part of a multi-supplier team. Learn more about us here – www.spike95.co.uk
We are looking for a Test Automation Architect to join our existing team, focusing on defining and implementing test automation strategies, roadmaps, tools, framework & approach across our growing client portfolio. You will be working across many different projects using a wide variety of automation solutions, technologies, and tools. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Automation across many different clients and applications, the ability to work in complex and challenging environments, and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Own and manage the test automation strategies, tools and techniques
- Identify and recommend the automated testing processes and tools
- Define automated test solutions, Test Automation frameworks and develop automated test suites for a wide range of technologies used on our various client engagements
- Supporting the recruitment of new automation consultants into the Spike95 family
- Determine & document detailed test automation estimates and strategies to allow the Spike95 sales team to produce the necessary proposals and delivery plans
- Supporting the Spike95 sales team in the pre-sales process
- Shaping, designing and planning the automation service line, including managing the rollout of new services/solutions
- Defining / maintaining the Spike95 automation service definition & supporting assets
- Assisting the marketing team to develop marketing materials and position strategies for the automation services and solutions in conjunction with the Spike95 marketing message framework
- Conduct regular project visits and reviews to support Spike95 delivery assurance
- Maintaining a repository for automation delivery assets to support and encourage asset re-use
- Lead, guide, train, and mentor Spike95 consultants across our projects
- Proven experience in defining and developing test automation strategies and/or approaches for multiple projects
- Previous experience working in the finance or retail industry
- Exposure to web, API, and mobile test automation tools and engineering approaches including CI/CD
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
- BDD experience with exposure to either Cucumber/Specflow or Gherkin
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £70k - £80k per annum